Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Superior Scribbler's Award

Wow! I'vebeen tagged for the Superior Scribbler's Award, and I need to thank Donna Hatch http://www.donnahatch.blogspot.com/ for that honor! I've been buried in edits lately so haven't blogged as much as I like, but the edits just went back to my editor so now I can keep on top of things. Here's the award. Isn't she cute?

Now I'm passing the award on to some of my blogger friends whose blogs I like.
This is how the award works. It's easier than it sounds! If you should be so lucky as to be tapped for it, you need to post the rules on your blog, along with links to the 5 people you think deserve the award. That way we can see who else gets the award. Notify them by email so they know. You also need to link back to this blog, so you'll have 6 blog links listed. You're almost finished! Then post the logo on your website, link to Mr. Linky (I don't know how to do that yet, and have asked for guidance), and you're done.
Here is the list of the next winners:

1 comment:

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

Cute! I love it. I know how it is to get bogged down. I've been working hard on my galley and haven't been able to blog for a couple of days too. Smile.

Great work. I like the blog.

Wendi